Saturday, April 7, 2007

Week 5: Tagging & Social Bookmarking

Howdy,

Sorry for the delay in getting to this assignment.

Okay...del.icio.us. I had never heard of it. A very interesting resource and one that I will most likely use again. Although, both topics I searched had several dead links come up as well as several that were seemingly unrelated until I explored them a little bit. Many questionable tags. That however is my only complaint. I like the fact that it is something I can use anywhere. Thanks for turning me on to it.

For the record, I tried to open an account, but both of my work stations are for group use and the computer failed to give del.icio.us permission to install the buttons. Will try at home when time allows.

Now Flickr...friends had been sending me links to images to it for a long time now but I had failed to notice the searchability aspect to it. A nice option! Not sure when I will use it but you never know...

On to week #8!

Alex

No comments: